Tillen Farms Cherries Bada Bing 13.5 Oz (Pack of 6) - Pack Of 6
Click Image for Gallery
Tillen Farms Cherries Bada Bing 13.5 Oz (Pack of 6) - Pack Of 6Bing Cherries are loved for their natural sweetness, huge size and taste, but have only been available during a short growing seasson, until now! Tillen Farms' Bada Bing Cheeries are carefully selected and harvested in the Pacific Northwest, the leading cherry growing region in the USA. Using only natural ingredients, just like with Tillen Farms' Merry Maraschino Cherries, they contain no preservatives, red dyes or corn syrup and are pitted and packed with stems on, for year round enjoyment! The great, sweet taste of Bing cheeries, made only with natural ingredients, for desserts, cocktails or just for snacking, whenever your customers crave them... only from Tillen Farms.
- Tillen Farms Bada Bing Cherries, 13.5 oz (Pack of 6)
- Free from artificial preservatives, dyes and corn syrup
- Contains none of the eight most common allergens
- Snack on these cherries straight from the jar or use them to add a touch of glamour to bourbon and whiskey cocktails
- Part of the award winning Stonewall Kitchen family of gourmet foods