Torani Syrup, Classic Hazelnut, 25.4 Ounce Pack of 4
Click Image for Gallery
Torani Syrup, Classic Hazelnut, 25.4 Ounce (Pack of 4)In 1925, Rinaldo and Ezilda Torre visited family in Lucca, Italy. The two returned home to their native San Francisco with something very important: handwritten recipes, which they used to create authentic flavored syrups. These syrups helped Rinaldo and Ezilda reintroduce the Italian soda to their neighborhood. Years later, our syrup was used to create the world‘s first flavored latte! We‘ve remained a family-owned company -- adhering to the high quality standards that Rinaldo and Ezilda set nearly 90 years ago. Each and every syrup, sauce, and smoothie is created with care and pride. That‘s a promise from our entire family -- including the more than 100 members that make up the Torani team. We started with just five syrups. Today, you can use more than 100 of our naturally flavored syrups, sauces and beverage bases in coffees, sodas, teas, smoothies, cocktails and more. And we‘re excited to bring you new taste traditions and flavors as we move forward.
- Toasty and sweet, the hazelnut has made legends out of cakes and pastries
- Made with pure cane sugar
- Torani hazelnut syrup works well in lattes, mochas, and iced coffees
- Other recommended recipes: hazelnut classic brewed coffee, hazelnut steamer and almond cappuccino
- Compatible with Torani Syrup Pump, 750 ML (sold seperately)