VERSIN Non-Alcoholic Vermouth Alternative 1000 ml
Click Image for Gallery
VERSIN Non-Alcoholic Vermouth Alternative 1000 mlVERSIN is a non-alcoholic alternative to vermouth created with a mixture of cloves, cinnamon, ginger, citrus, to name a few. The drink is naturally sweet, caused by the combination of ingredients with natural sugars that are normally processed during fermentation.
Traditional vermouth has about 16% alcohol, so the taste on the palate of this non-alcoholic version is certainly different. Most similar to the sweet white (bianco) vermouth, it has a different bouquet as well. Like all vermouth, VERSIN is an excellent aperitif and great ingredient in non-alcoholic cocktails.
We recommend VERSIN be served as a double shot over lots of ice or partnered with a mixer.
Created by Industrias Espadafor in Andalucia, Spain, VERSIN is designed as an alternative to vermouth. VERSIN has never been fermented, making it the perfect addition to your alcohol-free collection.
- Package Includes: 1 x VERSIN Non-Alcoholic (0.0%) Vermouth Alternative 1000ml.
- Tasting Notes: Flavors of spice, notably cloves, cinnamon, ginger, and citrus. Tastes sweet.
- A great alcohol-free alternative to vermouth to be used as a base for amazing mocktails or drank standalone.
- Great for Designated Drivers: Don't forget your alcohol-free guests when selecting drink options!
- Vermouth alternative perfect for non-alcoholic cocktails.