Walkers Shortbread Fingers, 5.3-oz. Boxes Count of 6, Traditio...
Click Image for Gallery
Walkers Shortbread Fingers, 5.3-oz. Boxes (Count of 6), Traditional and Simple Pure Butter Shortbread Cookies from the Scottish Highlands, Made with Quality Ingredients, Free from Artificial FlavorsWalkers Shortbread is Scottish baking at its best! The shortbread is made with just four all natural ingredients: butter, flour, sugar, salt. Made in the Highlands of Scotland in the small village of Aberlour to their original Scottish family recipe which have made its cookies famous worldwide.
- PURE BUTTER SHORTBREAD COOKIE: Walkers Shortbread Fingers are the perfect, melt-in-the-mouth buttery, crumbly, shortbread cookie texture. Made with the Walker family's simple, traditional Scottish recipe.
- PURE & SIMPLE: Walkers Shortbread cookies are made of 4 pure ingredients: butter, flour, sugar, & salt. Suitable for vegetarians, certified kosher with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- SHORTBREAD COOKIES FROM THE SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS: Walkers Shortbread bakes an assortment of pure shortbread, based on the same simple & buttery recipe as the homemade shortbread Joseph Walker first made in 1898.
- SCOTTISH BAKING AT ITS FINEST: Walkers makes a variety of shortbread, oat crackers & other baked snacks from Shortbread Fingers & Scottie Dogs to Highland Oat Crackers & Scottish Cookies.
- A TRADITION OF QUALITY: Since 1898, the Walker family has been committed to using quality methods & ingredients, delicious flavor, & traditional Scottish recipes to create our classic shortbread cookies.