Westrock Coffee Rwanda Select Reserve Dark Roasted Single Serve ...
Click Image for Gallery
Westrock Coffee Rwanda Select Reserve Dark Roasted Single Serve Gourmet Coffee 12 Count cups.Each cup of Rwanda Select Reserve captures the most desirable attributes of Rwandan coffee. This full-bodied, long-lasting cup, boasts the rich flavor of smoky cedar with hints of black currant. From the dry fragrance of crisp apple to the wet aroma of light lemon, this coffee is sure to delight the senses of the adventurous palate. We use direct trade to cultivate long-term relationships with the farmers who grow Westrock Coffee. These partnerships provide opportunities for farmers and their families to have basic necessities like education, access to clean water, and healthcare. Our drive is to be a catalyst for real change in the lives of farmers and their families, through honest, direct trade with transparency at every stage in the supply chain, from crop to cup. The end result is strong, sustainable growth at origin and a quality product for our customers.
- Dark roasted Arabica beans captures the strongest attributes of Rwandan coffee. Our finest Westrock coffee grown in the Karongi District of western Rwanda. Handpicked, then roasted dark, to get a rich complex flavor creating the perfect roast.
- Our premium Rwanda coffee is roasted to preserve the coffee's complex flavors with a smoky cedar flavor with hints of black currant and a citrus aroma.
- Our best-tasting coffee for your single-serve brewing systems (compatible with most single serve brewers).
- Westrock Coffee maximizes flavor and provides a richer and more full-bodied taste you will love to the last drop. Best value for 12 count cups, perfect for a family or office.
- Ethically and sustainably sourced means every cup you drink helps give back to the farmers that grow it.