Wild Soil Almond Butter, Distinct and Superior to Organic, Probi...
Click Image for Gallery
Wild Soil Almond Butter, Distinct and Superior to Organic, Probiotic, Unsalted, No Additives, 16oz JarWhat Makes the Almonds in Our Almond Butter Unique: We are fourth generation California farmers. It took us over 10 years to develop a proprietary, sustainable method to re-create virgin soils and another 10 years to convert our ranch. While although it's true that 99% of our inputs are certified organic, we believe there is a better way. Our methods restore the biodiversity that modern farming practices have depleted over generations. We know of no other farming method that is more sustainable as we work tirelessly to protect the environment for future generations. Almonds sold today are typically mixed all together from many different ranches and growers. Ours are not. Our almonds are like fine wine - they are estate grown and only originate from our Hickman Ranch - one of the finest almond ranches in the world. Our ranch is located in East Stanislaus County, with its nutrient rich, prolific soils and ideal almond growing climate. And our Hickman Ranch has exceptional access to some of the purest and most pristine water known to man originating from the Sierra Nevada snowpack in Yosemite National Park. Our ranch's history goes back to 1850, the same time California became a state, when the first major settler of the area Charles Dallas selected our ranch for its natural characteristics, including fertile soil and location in the Tuolumne River corridor. These factors make our ranch truly the sweetest spot on earth to grow almonds, and it is in the top 1% among almond growing regions. Just as award winning vines pick up the unique flavor profiles of the soil, our almond trees produce almonds that truly taste different due to the diversity, vibrancy and richness of our soils and world renowned growing region. Biodiversity increases human, plant and soil health. Healthy soils grow a more vibrant, robust and healthy nut. Eating the nut connects us to the soil. We have created Healthy Soils for a Healthier YOU!
- 16oz Jar of Almond Butter - Made with California grown Wild Soil Almonds. Distinct and Superior to Organic. Wild Soil Almonds are very unique: they have superior health and taste. They are grown in soils our forefathers knew - biodiverse and productive. Our diversity and vitality are proven and certified. Sustainably grown without any toxic/sterilizing Class 1 pesticides or herbicides such as Roundup/glyphosate.
- Contains naturally occurring prebiotics and probiotics.
- Our butter is made with Estate Grown almonds- direct from our farm. Limited production! No additives and No stabilizers: ONLY ingredient is almonds! Made in a peanut-free facility. Not genetically modified. Kosher certified. Gluten Free. BPA-Free Jar. Settling may occur and is normal; mix well.
- Our almonds are fresh roasted with their skins intact and immediately ground for maximum nutrition. Some almond butter brands remove the nutritious skins, which contain flavonoid antioxidants that promote cholesterol health. (Chen, C.-Y. et al., Journal of Nutrition 135:1366, 2005.)
- Consuming just 20 grams of nuts per day (about 2 Tbsp of butter) may reduce the risk of death and chronic disease, according to a recent massive meta-analysis of 20 studies and 820,000 participants by the Imperial College London School of Public Health published in the journal of BMC Medicine. *In 2013, an estimated 4.4 million deaths may be attributable to a nut intake below 20 grams per day in North and South America, Europe, Southeast Asia, and the Western Pacific.*