A prime UWS source for Kosher meats and prepared foods since 1949. Morris and Louis Fischer opened the store and were then joined by Leslie Niederman, a young Holocaust survivor. Leslie’s son, Steve, and son-in-law, Paul Whitman run the store today.
What you’ll find
- An old-fashioned, full-service butcher shop that does it all
- Poultry, beef, veal, lamb, burgers and franks for all occasions
- An excellent selection of fresh and prepared meats and side dishes
- Smoked and prepared fish, Salads, Soups and Specialty grocery items
- And our famous Kugels and Sweets to top it all off!