2 Pack - Badia Sazon Tropical Seasoning Coriander & Annatto Cula...
Click Image for Gallery
2 Pack - Badia Sazon Tropical Seasoning Coriander & Annatto Culantro & Achiote 6.75 oz
- Mint is the name for over a dozen plant species, including peppermint and spearmint, that belong to the genus Mentha. The mentha, or mint, family refers to a group of around 15 to 20 plant species.
- Mint plants are particularly known for the cooling sensation they impart. They can be added to foods in both fresh and dried forms.
- It is a natural agent and breath freshener. Breath mints and chewing gum can mask foul smells for a couple hours but aren’t an optimal long-term solution for bad breath. Peppermint tea and chewing on mint leaves may be more beneficial.
- It has one of the highest antioxidant capacities of any food. Mint plants contain an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent called rosmarinic acid. Use fresh herbs and spices such as mint to add flavor when cooking can also help to cut down on sodium intake.Although not typically consumed in large quantities, mint contains fair amounts of several nutrients and is an especially good source of vitamin A.
- Mint makes a delicious and healthy addition to many foods and beverages. It is a popular herb that can be used fresh or dried in many dishes in several foods and beverages, ranging from teas and drinks to sauces, salads and desserts and infusions. Mint oil is often used in toothpaste, gum, candy, and beauty products.