2-Pack Of Big Island Bees Ohia Lehua Honey, Organic Raw Hawaiian
Click Image for Gallery
2-Pack of Big Island Bees Ohia Lehua Honey, Organic Raw Hawaiian Honey - (Two Large 47 oz Glass Jars)
- UNIQUE FLAVOR PROFILE & TEXTURE: A delicate, distinct flavor with notes of caramel and toffee. Its soft, buttery, spreadable texture permits scooping without dripping, perfect for sweetening beverages, spreading on toast, or simply enjoying straight from the jar.
- AWARD WINNING: The most popular of three single-floral varietals produced by Big Island Bees and winner of the 2021 Good Foods Award.
- RARE: The Lehua blossom is found only in Hawaii and is harvested in the remote Ohia forests of the Island of Hawaii. The Lehua blossom is the inspiration of a Hawaiian legend of love and fidelity. Picking the blossom is said to cause rain, representing the tears of the maiden Lehua being separated from her lover, Ohia. A perfect gift for Valentine’s Day, an anniversary or as a wedding favor.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC, RAW: Real, pure, unfiltered and unheated raw honey produced in Hawaii exclusively by Big Island Bees (no 3rd party producers); slow packed - emphasizing quality, not efficiency; and produced without the use of chemicals, artificial feeds, or miticides.
- GLASS JAR: The honey is packed in a glass jar so it is inherently BPA-free and phthalate-free.