4 Elementos Amor Specialty Coffee, Colombian Single-Origin, Whol...
Click Image for Gallery
4 Elementos Amor Roasted Coffee Beans – 12oz Single-Origin Artisanal Coffee – Specialty Arabica Coffee Beans from Colombia – Ideal for Espresso and French Press – Rich Flavor Profile
- ARTISANAL ROAST: Our whole coffee beans are sourced in the Quindío region of Colombia, a sunny place prolific for the production or unique coffee. Our artisanal whole beans are sun dried, washed, and fermented using traditional techniques that help the beans retain more flavor, so you can enjoy a delicious cup of coffee like no other.
- BEAUTIFUL PREPARED: There is nothing like the fragrance and aroma of the Amor medium dark roast beans. They have a slight undertone of red fruits and caramel, with a unique flavor profile of fruity notes. This Colombian coffee has medium acidity and a light-medium body that ensure a long-lasting and sweet after-taste.
- SUSTAINABLE CULTURE: Our whole bean coffee medium dark roast comes from sustainable farming practices. It is hand-picked at just the right time to ensure the beautiful flavor and intense aroma. The coffee beans bulk are also Rainforest alliance certified.
- EASY TO PREPARE: Grind these medium dark roast coffee beans and use them to prepare delicious coffee in your espresso machine, coffee machine, or French press. Make sure the water is not too hot in order to preserve the natural flavor and rich taste.
- OUR PERSONAL BRAND: Our love from coffee was passed throughout generations. That is why, for each Amor Colombian coffee whole bean bag, we rely on artisanal practices to sun-dry the beans using traditional techniques. You can get a bag of this rich coffee for yourself or as a luxurious present for your loved ones who can discover the real, intense taste of South America.