9Greenbox - 3 Tier 4 6 8 Lucky Bamboo For Feng Shui
Click Image for Gallery
9GreenBox - 3 Tier 4 6 8 Top Quality Lucky Bamboo for Feng Shui (Total About 38 Stalks)
- LUCKY BAMBOO – a well-known plant for bringing good fortune and one key element in feng shui in Chinese Culture. A good addition as a décor in your home, believed to extract a positive energy into your home or office. Receiving a bamboo plant as a gift is assumed to bring a good luck to the receiver. Lucky Bamboo house plant is estimated to grow about 2 to 3 feet in height.
- TAKING CARE OF BAMBOO PLANT – a bamboo plant grows fine in a vase filled with pebbles with an inch of water. A drop of liquid fertilizer once a week will motivate its growth. Note that the water of the Bamboo Plant should be changed once in every two weeks. Prefers bright and filtered sunlight, avoid placing in a direct sunlight as it will burn the leaves
- TRIMMING A LUCKY BAMBOO – cutting the main stalk of the lucky bamboo is not a good idea. You can do the trimming within the offshoots in an inch or two of the main stem. To depress new growth, you can dip the cut end in paraffin.
- 9GreenBox 3 Tier 4" 6" 8" Top Quality Lucky Bamboo (Total About 38 Stalks) that you will be receiving in your purchase will include crystal soil
- Proudly Handmade by 9GreenBox