Ajwain Seeds, Whole | Trachyspermum copticum | Used in Indian an...
Click Image for Gallery
Ajwain Seeds, Whole | Trachyspermum copticum | Used in Indian and Middle Eastern Cuisine 4 oz.
- From trusted farms to your front door, we bring to you the best Carom Bishops Weed (Ajwain). Our Indian seeds are fresh, vibrant, and full of flavor, used as a spice in African cuisine. You will love them!
- Ajwain Seed is an essential ingredient in Indian and Middle Eastern cuisine. Ajwain Seed is also known as Trachyspermum copticum or ajowan caraway, and is used in recipes like adobo chicken.
- A sour and pungent taste, with a flavor similar to anise and oregano best describes Ajwain Seed. Along with Poppy Seeds, Turmeric, Paprika, Cumin, Fennel and Coriander, these are the most prized spices in Indian and Middle Eastern cuisine.
- 100% PURE - We never add preservatives or fillers to our spices : 100% SATISFACTION - All Burma Spice products come with a 100% money back guarantee. Our products are hand packed in our gourmet spice shop; not in a factory.
- Our attractive resealable bag keeps the contents fresh and good tasting.