Altoids Arctic Mints, Wintergreen, 1.2 Ounce 8 count
Click Image for Gallery
Altoids Arctic Mints, Wintergreen, 1.2 Ounce (8 count)Introduced in 1780, Altoids mints were originally marketed to relieve stomach discomfort. By the 1920s, the original cardboard box had been replaced by the more durable distinctive metal tins of today. The irreverent, quirky personality of Altoids mints has led Altoids to be a top-selling mint in the U.S. The Altoids brand has expanded to include sugar-free mints in miniature portable tins. Curiously strong mints. It's your big moment. You finally have the opportunity to impress with your winning conversation. The last thing you need is your breath betraying you. Good thing you have Altoids mints. Pop one of these precocious mints, and the next thing out of your mouth is sure to be sheer confidence. Atta-boy, you rascal, you! Now that's the curious strength of Altoids!
- Altoids Arctic Mints come in an easy-to-pack, stand-up tin
- Freshen up with a curiously cool wintergreen flavor
- Sugarfree gives you all of the mint with none of the sugar
- These curiously cool mints always have your back
- Package includes 8 individual packs, 12 ounces each