Ancho Chili Pepper, Whole | Dried Poblano Pepper | Great For Sea
Click Image for Gallery
Ancho Chili Pepper, Whole | Dried Poblano Pepper | Great for Seasoning Mexican Recipes 3 oz.
- Use our premium ancho chili peppers (shipped straight to us from expert growers in Hatch, New Mexico) in your own kitchen to prepare the most popular Mexican meals that taste like they came out of a fine, authentic Mexican restaurant.
- Ancho Chili Pepper is an essential ingredient in Mexican cuisine. Ancho Chili Pepper is also known as Poblano pepper, and is used in recipes like enchiladas, moles, and tamales.
- Mild, smokey with subtle earthy notes and fruity flavor best describes Ancho Chili Pepper. Along with Mulato or Guajillo chile pepper, these are the most prized chili peppers in Mexican cuisine.
- 100% PURE - We never add preservatives or fillers to our spices : 100% SATISFACTION - All Burma Spice products come with a 100% money back guarantee. Our products are hand packed in our gourmet spice shop; not in a factory.
- Our attractive resealable bag keeps the contents fresh and good tasting.