Award Winning Escuminac Late Harvest Canadian Maple Syrup. Famil...
Click Image for Gallery
Award Winning Escuminac Late Harvest Canadian Maple Syrup. Family Size 1L (33.8 fl oz) - Canada Grade A - Dark Robust Taste - Pure, Organic, Single Origin, Unblended.
- Glorious on any breakfast! Escuminac Late Harvest is classified as a Canada Grade A Dark Robust Taste: harvested at the end of the season (it is the formerly grade b), Intensely dark, complex and strong. Enjoy the toffee notes. Golden brown molasses colour with clean maple notes.
- Pure and unblended maple syrup. It comes from a single forest and has never been blended with any other maple syrup from other maple farm. Harvested and bottled at the maple farm in Escuminac, Quebec, Canada by the maker, Martin Malenfant.
- Family size value format of 33.8 fl oz (1L) of 100% pure unblended canadian maple syrup.
- USDA Organic, 100% traceable from forest to plate. Gluten free, vegan. NO additives, NO preservatives, NO artificial flavours
- Was awarded a two star award in 2019 at Great Taste UK