Banyan Botanicals Ghee - Certified Organic - From Grass Fed Cows...
Banyan Botanicals Ghee - Certified Organic - From Grass Fed Cows - 7.5 oz - Gourmet Clarified ButterHandmade from 100% Organic Butter
Ayurveda considers ghee to be the essence of milk, and thereby the essence of motherly love. It is said to nourish the body and intellect, down to the very core of your being. Our ghee comes from small organic family farms where the cows are given tender loving care, grass-fed, and pastured. Enjoy its delightful taste and aroma as a spread, or use it in place of oil and butter in your favorite recipes. No refridgeration necessary! Ghee has a long shelf life when kept free of food debris and moisture.
- Banyan's ghee is made from the finest organic, cultured butter from healthy and happy grass fed cows, pasture-raised in Northern California. Handmade in small batches, all of the lactose, whey, and casein has been naturally removed from the clarified butter to create a golden, rich, pure organic ghee.
- Ghee is highly prized in Ayurveda for its ability to nourish and lubricate all the tissues of the body. It is a healthy fat known to kindle digestion and support a blanced and robust metabolism. Ghee is also traditionally used topically on the face, hands, feet, lips, and nails as a silky and gentle natural moisturizer.
- A delicious alternative to butter and other oils, try ghee melted over rice, dolloped in soup, drizzled over pocorn, or even added to your morning coffee. Ghee has a high smoke point of 485°F, which makes it ideal for sautéing, frying, and baking. This ghee is free of gluten, sodium, trans fats, and GMOs.
- Banyan Botanicals is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- The Healthy Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.