Banyan Botanicals Green Mung Beans - Usda Organic - Non Gmo - Fo
Click Image for Gallery
Banyan Botanicals Green Mung Beans - USDA Organic - Non GMO - For Soups, Sprouts, & Easy Digestion 1.65 lb
- Mung beans are prized in culinary traditions throughout India, China, and Southeast Asia. They are high in dietary fiber and provide an excellent source of protein. Also known as green gram, they are said to strengthen and rejuvenate all the tissues of the body.*
- Banyan's green mung beans are fresh and organic—ideal for sprouting to release the full range of nutrients from the bean. Add the sprouts to soups, salads, or stir-frys, or plant them in your garden!*
- Incredibly versatile and easy to digest, mung beans can also be slow cooked into a nourishing soup or ground into a nutritious gluten free flour or starch. Mung bean flour is even used as a popular facial mask to support smooth and clear skin.*
- Banyan Botanicals is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- THE BANYAN GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.