Banyan Botanicals Organic Yellow Mung Dal - Certified Usda Organ
Click Image for Gallery
Banyan Botanicals Organic Yellow Mung Dal - Certified USDA Organic - Non GMO - Vegan - GF - Ayurvedic Food for Kitchari & Cleansing, 1.65 lbs
- Organic yellow mung dal is made from whole mung beans that have been hulled and split, resulting in a delicate lentil-like legume that is quick to cook, easy to digest, and highly nutritious.
- Yellow mung dal can be cooked into a delicious, creamy soup, or combined with basmati rice to make the traditional Ayurvedic meal called kitchari
- High in dietary fiber and an excellent source of protein, yellow mung dal is nourishing and strengthening to all tissues of the body. Because it is so gentle on the digestive system, mung dal is a popluar food for times of cleansing, weakness, or recovery from illness.
- Banyan Botanicals is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- The Healthy Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.