Banyuls Traditional French Red Wine Vinegar, Aged 5 Years, 16.9 ...
Click Image for Gallery
Banyuls Traditional French Red Wine Vinegar, Aged 5 Years, 16.9 Ounce (Packaging May Vary)
- Premium Wine Vinegar Aged 5 Years
- Banyuls wine vinegar is made from one of France's famous vins doux (sweet wine)
- Wine is harvested from grenache grapes that grow in and around Banyuls-sur-mer
- Banyuls is aged for six years in oak casks and retains all the wine's qualities
- Flavours include hints of nuts, licorice, coffee, orange peel, and vanilla