Bee Patagon Ulmo Creamy Raw Honey – Monofloral Bio Active Chilea...
Click Image for Gallery
Bee Patagon Ulmo Creamy Raw Honey – Monofloral Bio Active Chilean Honey Jar – Support Immune System – Unpasteurized, Unprocessed and Unheated from Chilean Patagonia (17.6oz / 500g)
- HONEY LIKE NEVER BEFORE: Described “as it exists in the beehive”, raw honey is made by extracting honey directly from the honeycombs without pasteurization and filtration, unprocessed and straight to the jar.
- TRULY NUTRITIOUS: Unlike processed honey, raw honey contains a wide variety of nutrients, including amino acids, minerals, enzymes, and a wide range of vitamins. Linked with impressive health benefits, including reduced inflammation, lower risk of heart disease, and certain cancers.
- UNIQUE FLAVOR: The ulmo raw honey has a captivating Patagonian flower flavor and sweet aroma, and contains no added sugar or sweeteners so you can fully enjoy the natural flavor of honey.
- ANTIBACTERIAL: The organic raw Bee Patagon honey has noted antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, which helps with protection against damage caused by bacteria, can repair tissue damage by infection, and can ease pain and inflammation.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: We make our ulmo organic honey using the highest quality standards, and we only produce in a sustainable and eco-friendly manner. We are convinced you will love our honey from the first try, however, if you’re less than totally satisfied we will give you a full refund.