Belmont Sweetened Condensed Milk Leche Condensada 13.4 Oz 3...
Click Image for Gallery
Belmont Sweetened Condensed Milk ( Leche Condensada) 13.4 Oz ( 380 g) EZ Open Can (1)
- Condensed milk is cow's milk from which water has been removed ( Approximately 60 %) our Belmont Sweetened Condensed Milk (SCM) is a thick, sweet product. After opening, transfer he product to a nonmetallic container and keep it refrigerated.
- The product is used in numerous dessert dishes in many countries.In parts of Asia and Europe, sweetened condensed milk is the preferred milk to be added to coffee ( Café Bonbon) or tea
- In parts of Asia and Europe, sweetened condensed milk is the preferred milk to be added to coffee ( Café Bonbon) or tea
- In New Orleans, sweetened condensed milk is commonly used as a topping on chocolate or similarly cream-flavored snowballs. In Scotland, it is mixed with sugar and butter then boiled to form a popular sweet candy called tablet or Swiss milk tablet. In some parts of the Southern United States, condensed milk is a key ingredient in lemon ice box pie, a sort of cream pie. In the Philippines, condensed milk is mixed with some evaporated milk and eggs, spooned into shallow metal containers over liquid
- Condensed milk is used in recipes for the Brazilian candy brigadeiro , key lime pie, caramel candies, and other desserts. Condensed milk and sweetened condensed milk is also sometimes used in combination with clotted cream to make fudge in certain countries such as the United Kingdom.