Bittermilk No.4 New Orleans Style Old Fashioned Rouge Cocktail M...
Click Image for Gallery
Bittermilk No.4 New Orleans Style Old Fashioned Rouge – All Natural Handcrafted Cocktail Mixer – Just Add Whiskey, Makes 17 Cocktails
- Handcrafted by bartenders, barrel aged in freshly emptied whiskey barrels, and bottled in Charleston, SC.
- To make a New Orleans Style Old Fashioned: Just add booze. Stir 1 part Bittermilk to 4 parts Rye Whiskey with lots of ice, and garnish with a lemon twist.
- Pairs Well With Whiskey: Mix with Rye Whiskey for a classic New Orleans cocktail. For a refreshing twist on a mimosa, add a splash to sparkling wine or Champagne.
- Balanced and All Natural: Wormword, fennel, and gentian root imply flavors of absinthe and bitters. Aged in whiskey barrels to allow the flavors to come together and intensify as it creates this familiar New Orleans cocktail.
- Each Bottle Makes About 17 Cocktails: Use about 1/4 oz to every 2oz of spirit.