Black Cardamom Pods | Smokey, Dried, Indian Seasoning Spice | Ba...
Click Image for Gallery
Burma Spice Black Cardamom Pods, Whole Dried Cardamom Pods, Spices for South Asian and Indian Cooking, Smoky Flavor, Ideal as Mulling Spices, Allergen-Free Cardamom Pods, Airtight Fresh Seal
- Whole Black Cardamom Pods, Our dried Black Cardamom Pods are sourced from a family farm in Nepal and can be used whole, crushed, or ground in a wide variety of dishes. Central to South Asian and Indian cooking, black cardamom has a deep, smoky flavor.
- Flavorful Black Cardamom, Distinct from green cardamom, black pods have a deep, smoky flavor with notes of cinnamon and clove that are best extracted through long stewing. Long cook times release complex flavor and oils, enlivening curry or stew.
- Versatile Spice, Black cardamom can be used as a whole spice, slightly crushed, powdered, or seeded and then used as crushed seeds. It is a popular ingredient with Indian spices and pairs well with cumin, mustard, bay leaves and dry chili peppers.
- Allergen-Free, We work directly with farmers and never add preservatives, artificial flavorings, or fillers to our 100% organic spices. Burma Spice Black Cardamom Pods are vegan, kosher-certified, gluten-free, dairy-free, non-GMO, and allergy-tested.
- Gourmet Exotic Spices, We meticulously source all of our spices through our Florida-based Burma Spice shop to ensure optimal flavor, quality, and freshness. We’re confident that you’ll love our spices as much as we do.