Black Eyed Peas Bulk, 15 Lbs: Gluten-free, Non-GMO Black Eyed Pe...
Click Image for Gallery
Black Eyed Peas Bulk, 15 Lbs: Gluten-free, Non-GMO Black Eyed Pea Beans Bulk
- PACKAGING AND LABELING: Due to the coronavirus, our local packaging is closed. We therefore ship the beans in a plain bag.
- PROSPERITY: In the Southern United States, eating black-eyed peas or Hoppin' John (a traditional soul food) on New Year's Day is thought to bring prosperity in the new year. The peas, since they swell when cooked, symbolize prosperity; the greens symbolize money…
- ESSENTIAL MINERALS & VITAMINS: Black Eyed Peas contain several essential minerals and vitamins. For instance, 100 g of dry beans contain the daily value of 107% iron, 94% copper, 66% manganese, 61% phosphorus, 31% zinc, 16% selenium, 11% calcium. Black eyed pea beans are also rich in B vitamins (vitamin B1, vitamin A…) folate and Potassium.
- WEIGHT LOSS: black eyed peas are a good source of dietary fiber and protein, making them a great way to help with digestive balance and maintain a healthy weight. Delvix Garden Black-eyed peas are nutrient-dense; each serving is rich in fiber and protein.
- NATURAL & HEALTHY: Delvix Garden Black Eyed Pea Beans are Pure, Gluten-free and verified non-GMO. They can be great gluten-free food alternatives in gluten-allergy and celiac disease patients.