Bobs Red Mill Garbanzo Bean Flour Bundle. Includes Two 216Oz P
Click Image for Gallery
Gluten Free Chickpea Flour Bundle. Includes Two (2)16oz Packages of Bob's Red Mill Chickpea Flour and an Authentic Carefree Caribou Chickpea (Garbanzo Bean) Flour Cookie Recipe Card!
- You can substitute up to half the amount of all-purpose flour called for in a recipe with chickpea flour. This works best for quick breads and yeast breads.
- Garbanzo flour‚ also known as gram flour, chickpea powder and cici bean flour‚ is popular in Middle Eastern and Indian cooking and baking. Use it in dishes like falafel, hummus, socca, farinata, papadums and pakoras. It is also a wonderful ingredient for gluten free baking.
- Unlike all-purpose flour, chickpea flour is high in protein, fibre and micronutrients, while being low in carbohydrates and calories. Half a cup of chickpea flour contains an impressive 11 grams of protein, 5 grams of fibre, and nutrients like folate, iron, magnesium and zinc. Chickpea flour is also heart-healthy.
- Is chickpea flour keto? While chickpea flour is nutrient-dense and low in carbohydrates compared to wheat, rice, corn, and other grain flours, it is not considered a great keto option because it still is higher in carbs than other keto-friendly flours, like almond flour and coconut flour.
- For pet parents looking for grain-free treat options, chickpea flour is another great substitute for pooches with food sensitivities. Plus, the fiber found in chickpeas can help keep your dog regular, and this legume boasts the benefits of lecithin, potassium, and vitamins A, B and C.