Boston Spice The Boston Wine Party Mulling Spice Blend for Makin...
Click Image for Gallery
Boston Spice The Boston Wine Party Mulling Spice Blend for Making Warm and Cold Mulled Wine and Apple Cider Approx. 3/4 Cup of Spice in Metal TinStart A Revolution In Your Mouth. The War On Flavorless Food Is Over. HUZZAH
The Boston Tea Party started with the arrival of three shipments of British East India Company tea to Boston. The tax on tea had to be paid the moment the tea was unloaded from the British ships named the Beaver, the Dartmouth, and the Eleanor. The Sons of Liberty, led by Samuel Adams, were responsible for organizing the Boston Tea Party. In the end, on the night of December 16, 1773, 342 crates of East India tea were dumped into Boston Harbor in an act of political protest.
"The Boston Wine Party" is Boston Spice's tribute blend to this event. This will be one party where nothing gets thrown overboard.
You can mix our handcrafted mulling spice with red wine or apple cider for your own celebration of historic proportions. Our tasty blend has cloves, orange peel, nutmeg, allspice, anise, cardamom, ginger, and cinnamon. Let "The Boston Wine Party" bring warmth and cheer to your holiday season or enjoy it all year long.
Then raise your glass of "The Boston Wine Party's mulled wine, and yell..... HUZZAH ---- HUZZAH --- HUZZAH
We are a new online spice blend company called BOSTON SPICE, located just outside of Boston Massachusetts.We make spice blends and rubs, with a Boston twist. Every spice blend we make is handcrafted, hand blended, and hand packaged by us.
Here at BOSTON SPICE, we freshly prepare and blend natural dried herbs and spices to win the war over eating flavorless, flat, bland, dull, and one-dimensional foods.
Whether it be beef, poultry, pork, seafood, or those all-important vegetables, BOSTON SPICE will have the right blend necessary to make you the Commanding General of your kitchen.
- Boston Spice only uses premium quality ingredients for superior flavor
- Comes in a metal sliptop tin
- To help maintain freshness, each order is hand-blended and packaged by us here at Boston Spice
- So that you will know how much spice you are purchasing, our spice blends are mixed and sold by measured volume, not by weight. Example: 1/4 cup, 1/2 cup, 1 cup.
- Usage: 1/4 cup of spice for each 750ml botttle of wine. 1/2 cup of spice for 2 bottles. 1 cup of spice for 4 bottles of wine