Bulgarian Yoghurt - Starter Culture, Natural Probiotic-Home Made
Click Image for Gallery
Bulgarian Yoghurt - Starter Culture, Natural Probiotic-Home Made for 10 Liters
- Supports the functioning of the gastro-intestinal tract Has a positive effect on the immune system and thus helps the body to resist infections For general health and energy
- Homeland of yogurt is Bulgaria. It was there, the Bulgarian bacillus was discovered
- Benefits of home milk products. The complete absence of preservatives, stabilizers, flavorings, thickeners, dyes, sugars (mostly yogurt-store incorporate these ingredients
- Cooking homemade yogurt, you are always guaranteed to get a fresh and lively main product (in-store yogurt, due to the addition of preservatives or heat treatment, the live microorganisms virtually absent and yogurt is not always fresh). 3. To give the product at home, you seek in it the maximum number of live microorganisms and metabolic products (yogurt in the shop at best, contains 10 million living organisms, and home 1 billion in 1 cm 3 of the product).
- „Lactobacillus bulgaricus was the lactic acid starter species with the best Probiotic characteristics among the starter species tested”. C.G. Vinderola, J.A. Reinheimer