California Sun Dry Sun Dried Tomatoes, Julienne Cut, Ready to Ea...
Click Image for Gallery
California Sun Dry Sun Dried Tomatoes, Julienne Cut, Ready to Eat, Gluten Free, Fat Free, 3 Ounce Bag, Pack of 2
- READY TO USE: We pre-cut our tomatoes so that you won't have to slice before tossing them in a salad, adding to a meatloaf or creatively mixing them into one of your own meal ideas
- VERSATILE: Whether you are sprucing up one of your favorite recipes or using one of ours, you won't be disappointed in the amazing flavor our sun-dried tomatoes add to any appetizer, soup, salad or entree
- RECIPE IDEA: Chicken Pasta Tossed with Asparagus & Julienne-Cut Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- HIGH QUALITY: Our tomatoes dry slowly over 7 to 10 days drenched in the California sun for superior flavor and texture. We use up to 21 pounds of fresh tomato to make ONE pound of sun-dried tomato
- OUR PROCESS: At the peak of ripeness and flavor, the tomatoes are delivered to our drying facility. There, the tomatoes are washed, cut in half, and placed on large drying trays. The drying trays are then distributed throughout our 27 acre drying facility to actually dry in the sun for a period of 7 to 10 days. When the tomatoes reach just the right moisture level, we gather them up and send them to our packing facility to be used in one of our many delicious sun dried tomato products