Caraway Seeds | Digestive Spice | Ideal for Aromatizing Cheese |...
Click Image for Gallery
Caraway Seeds | Digestive Spice | Ideal for Aromatizing Cheese | Perfect for Choucroute 8 oz.
- Our gourmet caraway seeds are shipped straight to us from top caraway harvesters in Canada. Then we hand-select and ship small batches so you can add fresh and authentic European flavor to your favorite meals prepared at home.
- Caraway is an essential ingredient in European and African cuisine. Caraway is also known as Meridian Fennel or Persian Cumin, and is used in recipes like choucroutes, rye bread, chicken schnitzel and soups.
- A pungent combination of anise seed and cumin best describes Caraway . Along with Fennel, these are the most prized seeds in European and African cuisine.
- 100% PURE - We never add preservatives or fillers to our spices : 100% SATISFACTION - All Burma Spice products come with a 100% money back guarantee. Our products are hand packed in our gourmet spice shop; not in a factory.
- Our attractive resealable bag keeps the contents fresh and good tasting.