Cardamom Seeds, Whole | Aromatic Multipurpose Seasoning | Ideal
Click Image for Gallery
Cardamom Seeds, Whole | Aromatic Multipurpose Seasoning | Ideal for Aromatizing Stews, Soups, Dressings and Some Cocktails 2.6 oz.
- We import the highest quality cardamom seeds from top producers in Guatemala, then package hand selected batches for freshness and send directly to you for home prepared meals that taste like they just came out of the kitchen of your favorite Indian restaurant.
- The seed of Cardamom is an essential ingredient in Nordic, Middle Eastern and Indian cuisine. The seed of Cardamom is also known as Elettaria cardamomum or Queen of Spices, and is used in recipes like curries, baked goods, cocktails and stews.
- A strong and complex flavor along with a sweet and flowers-like aroma best describes The seed of Cardamom. Along with Nutmeg, Cinnamon and Ginger, these are the most prized spices in Nordic, Middle Eastern and Indian cuisine.
- 100% PURE - We never add preservatives or fillers to our spices : 100% SATISFACTION - All Burma Spice products come with a 100% money back guarantee. Our products are hand packed in our gourmet spice shop; not in a factory.
- The lid clamps down on contents with a tight-sealing gasket and a sleek chrome closure. The opening of the bottle is wide, providing easy access. The bottle is wrapped in red tissue paper and comes in a glossy white gift box tied with a bow.