Cayenne Pepper Himalayan Pink Salt Blend - 5 Ounce Pouch - by Ca...
Click Image for Gallery
Cayenne Pepper Himalayan Pink Salt Blend - 5 Ounce Pouch - by Caravel Gourmet
- INFUSED WITH CAPSAICIN RICH CAYENNE PEPPER: These small, moderately hot (about 30,000 to 55,000 units on the Scoville scale) peppers are named for the city of Cayenne on the northeast coast of French Guiana where they are thought to have originated. Introduced to Europe by the Spanish as a replacement for pricey black peppercorns, these are bright red-orange in color and pungent. It can be easily incorporated into a wide array of recipes. Cayenne peppers owe their hot flavor to a chemical called
- PURE HIMALAYAN SALT BLEND: This aromatic, hot cayenne pepper seasoning starts with a pure whole food - pink rock salt, mined from deep under the Himalayan mountains. We then add dried hot chile peppers ground into an easy-to-use powder. Popular across the globe for its intense heat and clean flavor, this spice not only adds kick to a dish, but is a first-rate overall flavor enhancer.
- A HEALTHIER ALTERNATIVE: Because we use pink Himalayan salt as the base, this diet-friendly, all-natural seasoning is gluten-free, and contains no synthetic anti-caking agents and no MSG. It is a low-FODMAP seasoning and its very low sugar content, so it’s safe for use on most diets, including Keto, Vegan, and Paleo. Studies have shown that consuming cayenne pepper may temporarily increase metabolic rate, promoting caloric burn.
- CAYENNE PEPPER RECIPE INSPIRATION: Visit our caravelgourmet.com website ideas that you can easily incorporate into your daily life - quick and easy ways to use our Himalayan Salt Blends and our Infused, Smoked, and Spicy Sea Salts in your cooking.
- MADE IN USA & 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: The pink salt has its origins abroad, but Caravel Gourmet is proud to be based in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. We blend and create our products here in the USA. We are a small business with big ambitions: we want to help you be an amazing chef, who can feel good about what you put on your table, everyday.