CERTIFIED ORGANIC Fenugreek Seed Powder 1 LB Bag –100% NATURAL a...
Click Image for Gallery
CERTIFIED ORGANIC Fenugreek Seed Powder 1 LB Bag –100% NATURAL and KOSHER (Trigonella foenum graecum) 16 oz Bulk Herb (1 bag 16 oz total)
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC by QAI in accordance with the USDA National Organic Program Guidelines and CERTIFIED KOSHER by EarthKosher. GMP CERTIFIED: cGMP Compliant (current Good Manufacturing Practices). 100% NATURAL – No known pesticides were used to grow this product. This product is free of any additives or preservatives. No solvents were used to produce this product, nor excipients.
- COMMON USES: CULINARY: Add to curries, stews, sauces or combine with other spices to make custom seasoning blends. Powdered fenugreek seed is used in a variety of cuisines to enhance the flavor of curries and other foods. COSMETIC: Use "neat" in poultices or infuse in oil for use in toiletries and cosmetics. INDUSTRIAL: Fenugreek is used in the pharmaceutical industry to produce synthetic steroid hormones. It is also used as a food additive and fragrance.
- 1 LB BULK PACKAGING: Come in 1 pound bag, which equates to approximately 3.5 cups. COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: India.
- ACTIVE COMPOUNDS: Alkaloids, Flavonoids, Saponins, Mucilage, Vitamins A, B, and C.
- APPEARANCE & AROMA: Light powder with a fragrance similar to caramel. Flavor is compared to maple syrup. Blends with warm spices with strong flavor, such as cumin and coriander.