Chinese Five Spice Himalayan Pink Salt Blend - Cinnamon, Cloves,...
Click Image for Gallery
Chinese Five Spice Himalayan Pink Salt Blend - Cinnamon, Cloves, Fennel, Star Anise, Black Pepper- 5 Ounces - by Caravel Gourmet
- PURE HIMALAYAN SALT BLEND: This delicious North African seasoning starts with a pure whole food - pink rock salt, mined from deep under the Himalayan mountains. We then add the five iconic spices - cinnamon, cloves, fennel, star anise and black pepper - for our fresh and flavorful Five Spice Powder. This spice blend goes especially well with fatty meats such as duck and pork, and benefits from long cooking times, which allow the balanced, complex flavors to develop.
- A HEALTHIER ALTERNATIVE FOR DETOX DIETS: Because we use pink Himalayan salt as the base, this diet-friendly, all-natural seasoning is gluten-free, and contains no anti-clumping agents and no MSG. It is a low-FODMAP seasoning and has a very low sugar content, so it’s safe for use on most diets, including Keto, Vegan, and Paleo.
- FINEST ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS: We work with importers who we know bring in the best quality salt, and who have you, the cook, and your family in mind. We work hard to make sure that our pink Himalayan salts are only the best, then we add the purest herbs and spices to work up our delicious blends.
- FREE RECIPES & CULINARY INSPIRATION: Visit our caravelgourmet.com website for ideas that you can easily incorporate into your daily life - quick and easy ways to use our Himalayan Salt Blends and our Infused, Smoked, and Spicy Sea Salts in your cooking. This spice blend goes especially well with fatty meats such as duck and pork, and benefits from long cooking times, which allow the balanced, complex flavors to develop.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: The pink salt has its origins abroad, but Caravel Gourmet is proud to be based in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. We blend and create our products here in the USA. We are a small business with big ambitions: we want to help you be an amazing chef, who can feel good about what you put on your table, everyday.