Community Coffee Colombia Toledo Labateca Medium Dark Roast Gour...
Click Image for Gallery
Community Coffee Colombia Toledo Labateca Medium Dark Roast Gourmet Private Reserve Ground 12 Oz Bag (3 Pack), Medium Body Smooth Semisweet Taste, 100% Specialty Grade Arabica Coffee Beans
- SMOOTH & SEMISWEET: Chosen for its exceptional quality and distinctive flavor, this smooth, semisweet single-origin coffee is an exclusive offering based on a long-standing relationship we developed with the communities of Toledo and Labateca, Colombia. Enjoy 36 ounces (approx 135 six-ounce cups of coffee.)
- FIND YOUR PERFECT BLEND: A blend for every taste; medium roast Breakfast Blend or medium-dark roast Founders Blend for a perfect morning, Café Special or Coffee & Chicory (New Orleans tradition) for an afternoon perk, an evening cup of dark roast Louisiana Blend or a flavored coffee for a treat.
- MAKE IT COMMUNITY: Community Coffee is dedicated to giving back to the communities we serve with passion for ensuring everything we do is as good as our coffee through sustainable coffee bean sourcing, giving back to single-origin coffee farms, military and education.
- HINT OF FLAVOR: Flavored coffee fan? Try Pecan Praline, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Mardi Gras King Cake coffee, or seasonal: Sugar Dusted Beignet, Spiced Pumpkin Pecan Pie, Dark Chocolate Peppermint in ground or single serve (for Keurig K-cup brewers).
- JUST HOW YOU LIKE IT: Single-serve coffee pods (k cup compatible), whole beans for your coffee bean grinder, coarse ground coffee for a French press, ground coffees for every coffee maker or steep overnight for cold brew or iced coffee.