DAMTUH Honey Quince Tea, Homemade Style Quince Tea with Honey, 2...
Click Image for Gallery
Damtuh Korean Honey Quince Tea, Quince Tea with Honey, 27.16 Oz 700g
- KOREAN MARMALADE Tea: For ages, Koreans have been preserving certain tea ingredients such as yuzu(Yuja), jujubes, and plums in sugar and honey. This later developed into honey marmalades called "Chung" (청). Very popular in Korean households for their delightfully sweet taste, these marmalades are most often enjoyed as tea but are also used as honey alternatives in Korean cuisine and sometimes as a home remedy
- SELECTED PRIME KOREAN QUINCE: Our honey tea is a high concentrated liquid-type tea that is produced with selected prime Korean quince through a process of cutting and sugaring along with people's taste. It is safe to have the fruit flesh from the quince farmed without agricultural chemicals and added pure honey and vitamin C. It does not contain any chemical component such as coloring or preservative. Enjoy our sweet Honey Quince Tea for all seasons, be healthy
- DELICIOUS AS A TOPPING FOR PASTRIES AND DESERTS: Eat this with Scones, on Toast, in a Smoothie, with Yogurt, on Oatmeal, on Ice Cream, in a BLT, on English Muffins, on a Salad Dressing, with Ade/Cider/Juice/Cocktails,... You name it, the combinations are endless
- INGREDIENTS: Preserved quince (Quince slices, Sugar), White sugar, High fructose corn syrup, Honey, Carragenan, Sodium carboxy methyl cellulose, Malic acid
- DIRECTION: Take 25g(about 3-4 teaspoons) of liquid Tea with hot/cold water, milk, or soy milk. And stir well before drink. Add Topping depends on your taste