Danesi Gold Quality Beans 2.2 lbs bag Espresso Coffee Beans from...
Click Image for Gallery
Danesi Gold Quality Beans 2.2 lbs bag Espresso Coffee Beans from Italy (6 x 2.2 lbs)
- Roasted in Rome, Italy Danesi Caffe Espresso Coffee Quality Beans Gold (Oro), a blend of espresso coffee beans, characterised by a perfect and harmonious combination of 100% Arabica Coffee from Central and South America, specifically studied to confer the product an overwhelming smoothness, sweetness, fine aroma and intense flavour, featuring delicate notes of lemon and chocolate. A true Italian espresso coffee.
- History Rome 1905. Alfredo Danesi, one among the first pioneers to spread the culture and consumption of coffee, establishes the first coffee shop Nencini e Danesi. Alfredo then passes on his knowledge and passion to his son Giovanni, who promotes the true family business thus beginning its future growth.
- Danesi Caffe Quality Beans Gold A blend of espresso coffee beans characterized by a perfect and harmonious combination of Arabica Coffee from Central and South America, specifically studied to confer the product an overwhelming smoothness, sweetness, fine aroma and intense flavor, featuring delicate notes of lemon and chocolate.
- True Italian Quality The uniqueness of the various Danesi caffe espresso coffee blends come from a continuous and careful control in choosing the green coffee bean from which the end product is made of, harmonizing tradition and innovation to ensure the highest standards of quality production in the espresso coffee roasting industry. The Danesi mark guarantee comes mainly from the enduring labor of women and men as well as our innovative technologies that are utilized. The aroma, the taste and body of a coffee cup reflects the passion and delicate care of those who work daily to create a high quality espresso coffee product.
- Philosophy The leading strength of Danesi Caffe is a daily effort to achieve and preserve the highest level of customer satisfaction. The initial stage of production is in the accurate manufacturing roasting process of the coffee beans ending with the accomplishment of a perfect balance between taste, aroma and body.