DAVIDsTEA David’s Top 12 Tea Sampler, Loose Leaf Tea Gift Set, A...
Click Image for Gallery
DAVIDsTEA David’s Top 12 Tea Sampler, Loose Leaf Tea Gift Set, Assortment of 12 Fan Favourite Teas, 106 g / 3.8 oz (SP)
- LOOSE LEAF TEA SAMPLER: This tea gift set includes a carefully curated selection of our 12 most popular teas and infusions. Each loose leaf tea comes packed in clear-topped tins so you can see all the amazing ingredients in your blend. Every tin holds enough to make approximately 1-2 cups of tea. All you need to do is scoop, steep, sip and fall head over heels.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Our lovingly crafted teas use bigger pieces, so you get a seriously full-flavoured cup every time. Made with premium ingredients from around the world, these blends were specially designed to energize, soothe, refresh, detoxify and satisfy your dessert cravings.
- WIDE VARIETY: Our sampler contains a delicious assortment of teas that are perfect for sharing: Buddha’s Blend, Organic Cinnamon Rooibos Chai, Organic Cold 911, Organic Cream of Earl Grey, Organic Detox, Forever Nuts, Organic Japanese Sencha, Just Peachy, Organic Mother’s Little Helper, Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait, Organic Super Ginger and Organic The Skinny. With flavours ranging from fruity and floral to sweet and spicy, it’s guaranteed to have something for everyone.
- PERFECT FOR HOLIDAY ENTERTAINING: Want to seriously impress your guests? Pair this collection of teas and infusions with your next holiday meal and prepare to watch them lose their minds with deliciousness. Serve them hot, iced or as a tasty tea latte. And with a certified crowdpleaser for every taste and occasion, it’s sure to be the star of any party.
- GIFTABLE BOX: Packed in a gorgeous 100% recyclable box, this DAVIDsTEA David’s Top 12 Tea Sampler has been our most popular gifting item since it first launched in 2010. It’s the perfect gift for any hosting occasion, from gift exchange parties to epic holiday feasts. And if you’re searching for the ultimate corporate gift, this kit is a great way to treat your colleagues, employees or clients to something special. The best part? No wrapping required.