Desi Kitchen Fenugreek Methi Seeds 200gm By Rani Foods Inc
Click Image for Gallery
Desi Kitchen Fenugreek (Methi Seeds) 200gm By Rani Foods Inc
- 100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" & Great Health Benefits
- Fenugreek, also known as Trigonella Foenum Graecum is an annual herb in the cuisines of all the region used as culinary spice and natural.
- Fenugreek is cultivated widely in India, Pakistan, Morocco, France and Argentina and is a dominate ingredient in curry powders not limited to curries, but also used in chutneys, lentil dishes, pickles, and vegetables.
- Its bitter and sweet flavor is used in soups, dals, bean and vegetable dishes, and fish and seafood dishes.Originated from India Whole Fenugreek Seeds are very powerful in flavor ranging from bitter to sharp similar to sweet celery.
- Fenugreek is used in a wide range of culinary recipes either in the forms of whole seeds, powder, sauce or as paste.