Donoxti Pure Raw Avocado Blossom Unfiltered and Unpasteurized Na...
Click Image for Gallery
Donoxti Pure Raw Avocado Blossom Unfiltered and Unpasteurized Natural Gourmet Honey, Kosher Certified, 16 Ounce Jar
- Avocado honey is dark amber and has a creamy, robust taste. It has a very bold flavor profile – somewhat of a burnt, smoky, molasses taste. Initially sweet and intense on the tongue, with light bittersweet notes deep on the palate. Its rich and buttery even more so than other kinds of honey. The darker the honey is, the higher the antioxidant properties. This cold packed honey is 100% raw, unheated, unfiltered and packed in glass.
- One of the main benefits of this honey is its capacity for healing skin conditions, burns and wounds similar to New Zealand Manuka. It helps with insomnia, supports the immune system, detoxifies the body and helps to soothe coughs and the list goes on…Raw avocado honey and nectar are rich in a variety of minerals, such as copper, iron, sulfur, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium.
- Made from raw honey comb, this honey is a great source of Vitamin C, antioxidants, protein, iron and fiber. Use this honey to add to recipes, in smoothies, as a glaze, in herbal teas, in coffee, on baked goods or in acai bowls. Use as a honey face mask, in honey mustard dressing, or raw honey for skin.
- Donoxti avoids using single use plastic squeeze bottles and continues to use reusable glass jars to protect the environment. The Avocado honey will be bolder tasting similar to the manuka or buckwheat honey. Not as light tasting as the orange blossom or clover honey.
- Donoxti Avocado Blossom Honey is extracted directly from Hives placed in Avocado Fields of the Southwest of Mexico. This Geographical area is the largest producer in the world of the Avocado Hass variety.