Dried Cilantro Leaves | Refreshing, Piney Flavor With Lemon, Pep
Click Image for Gallery
Dried Cilantro Leaves | Refreshing, Piney flavor with Lemon, Pepper and Mint Hints| Used in Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai and Mexican Cuisine | Chinese Parsley | 1.5 oz.
- Our premium dried cilantro leaves come to us directly from traditional growers in Israel. We package and ship hand selected batches of the fresh herb for your authentic restaurant quality meals prepared at home.
- Cilantro Leaf is an essential ingredient in Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, Indian, Persian, Egyptian and Mexican cuisine. Cilantro Leaf is also known as Coriander Leaf or Chinese Parsley, and is used in recipes like Arroz con pollo, Falafel, Herb blends.
- A refreshing, piney flavor with hints of lemon, pepper, and mint best describes Cilantro Leaf. Along with Parsley, Tarragon and Dill, these are the most prized herbs in Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, Indian, Persian, Egyptian and Mexican cuisine.
- 100% PURE - We never add preservatives or fillers to our spices : 100% SATISFACTION - All Burma Spice products come with a 100% money back guarantee. Our products are hand packed in our gourmet spice shop; not in a factory.
- Our attractive resealable bag keeps the contents fresh and good tasting.