Dried Curry Leaves | Aromatic and Distinctive Flavor | With All ...
Click Image for Gallery
Dried Curry Leaves | Aromatic and Distinctive Flavor | With All the Flavor of Fresh Leaves | Kari Patta 0.5 oz.
- People are raving about our curry leaves, grown by expert curry farmers, because they are the freshest you’ll find and make your curry meals taste like your favorite Indian restaurant prepared them.
- Curry Leaf is an essential ingredient in southern and west-coast Indian cuisine. Curry Leaf is also known as Kari, and is used in recipes like rice dishes, vegetable sides, lentil broths, drinks and curries.
- In addition to being highly valued as seasoning in southern and west-coast Indian cuisine, this herb has a distinctive lemony and tangerine peel-like taste which best describes Curry Leaf. Along with Bay Leaves, these are the most prized herbs in southern and west-coast Indian cuisine.
- 100% PURE - We never add preservatives or fillers to our spices : 100% SATISFACTION - All Burma Spice products come with a 100% money back guarantee. Our products are hand packed in our gourmet spice shop; not in a factory.
- Our attractive resealable bag keeps the contents fresh and good tasting.