Dried Epazote Leaves | Herb Native to Mexico and Central America...
Click Image for Gallery
Dried Epazote Leaves | Herb Native to Mexico and Central America | Hints of Oregano and Mint | Used in Mexican and Latin American Dishes (0.5 Ounce)
- We import our gourmet epazote leaves directly from traditional harvesters on the Yucatan peninsula. Then we dry and hand-package the freshly dried herb for your authentic Latin American meals that taste just like your favorite restaurant prepared them.
- Epazote is an essential ingredient in Mexican and Central American cuisine. Epazote is also known as hierba de zorrilo in Mexico, and is used in recipes like stews and soups, cheese dishes and recipes with beans like frijoles a la olla.
- A traditional herb primarily used for giving minty herbal flavor to dishes and used as a natural gas-relieving agent best describes Epazote. Along with Cilantro, Bay Leaf, and Marjoram, these are the most prized herbs in Mexican and Central American cuisine.
- 100% PURE - We never add preservatives or fillers to our spices : 100% SATISFACTION - All Burma Spice products come with a 100% money back guarantee. Our products are hand packed in our gourmet spice shop; not in a factory.
- Our attractive resealable bag keeps the contents fresh and good tasting.