Dried Holy Basil Leaves Krishna Basil, Thai Hot Basil | Nativ...
Click Image for Gallery
Dried Holy Basil Leaves ( Krishna Basil, Thai Hot Basil) | Native Plant from India | Peppery Flavor with Earthy Aroma | Taken as Herbal Tea 1 oz.
- We bring holy basil to you from regions in southern India who’ve had centuries to perfect these fragrant leaves. We hand select batches of freshly dried leaf, carefully package them and send to you for your deliciously authentic meals the best Thailand restaurants would be proud to serve.
- Holy Basil is an essential ingredient in Thai cuisine. Holy Basil is also known as Bai gka-prow, and is used in recipes like stir-fried dishes and soups.
- Spicier than most other basils, with a peppery taste best describes Holy Basil. Along with Kaffir Lime Leaves and Thai Basil, these are the most prized herbs in Thai cuisine.
- 100% PURE - We never add preservatives or fillers to our spices : 100% SATISFACTION - All Burma Spice products come with a 100% money back guarantee. Our products are hand packed in our gourmet spice shop; not in a factory.
- Our attractive resealable bag keeps the contents fresh and good tasting.