El Dorado Fruits Organic Dried Mango | No Sugar Added Natural Sn...
Click Image for Gallery
El Dorado Fruits Organic Dried Mango | No Sugar Added Natural Snacks | NON-Gmo, Kosher, Vegan, Fair Trade
- DID YOU KNOW? In some parts of the world, mango is called the “king of fruits”. Mango seeds traveled with humans from Asia to the Middle East, East Africa and South America beginning around 300 A.D. The mango is a symbol of love in India, and a basket of mangoes is considered a gesture of friendship.
- MANGO is high in antioxidants, Vitamin A, B5, B6, C, E, K. Mangoes contain high levels of Vitamin C, fiber and pectin making it a perfect fruit that helps in controlling high cholesterol level. Another benefit of eating mango is that it cleanses your skin from deep inside your body. It treats pores and gives a glow to your skin.
- USDA ORGANIC AND FAIR TRADE PRODUCT: El Dorado Fruits Dried Mango is ethically sourced from small family farms in rural regions of Colombia, South America. We are committed to improve the livelihoods of these economically marginalized producers, to help them to operate on a more cost-effective and environmentally sustainable way to produce more high-quality organic products.
- SOCIAL AWARENESS: It's better to give than to receive. Buy El Dorado Fruits products, and support the children and families in need of rural Colombia. Our goal is to make your life healthier and happier consuming our products, and also make life easier for the people who work hard every day that these great products are ready to consume for us all. Learn more: http://eldorado-fruits.com/charity
- POST-CONFLICT ZONE PRODUCTS: The Colombian countryside has suffered more than 50 years of violence (narco-terrorist groups, guerillas), almost 8 million people had to leave their homes. After the fights finished many people returned to the post-conflict areas and started to cultivate, so they could rebuild their lives. El Dorado Fruits helps them to sell their products, and we donate 1 USD after every product you buy to these farmers' families.