Fleur De Sel From Ile De Re By Esprit Du Sel 5.71 Ounce
Click Image for Gallery
Fleur de Sel from Ile de Re by Esprit du Sel (5.71 ounce)
- The Latin name for fennel is foeniculum vulgare.
- Both the crunchy bulb and the seeds of the fennel plant have a mild, licorice-like flavor.
- Yet, the flavor of the seeds is more potent due to their powerful essential oils.
- The benefits of fennel tea are both culinary and curative. Fennel is used in many different cuisines, from Indian to Italian, to contemporary fusion, and all parts of the plant are used, including the leaves, seeds, and bulb.
- Aside from its many culinary uses, fennel and its seeds offer a wide array of health benefits and may provide antioxidant.