Aegle-Early Harvest-Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil-Monovarietal-Ko...
Click Image for Gallery
Aegle-Ultra Low Acidity 0,14%-Early Harvest-Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil-Monovarietal-Koroneiki-Cold Pressed-Single Estate-Dry Farmed-Imported from Messenia Greece-Tin-0.5 L-16.9 fl oz
- AUTHENTIC EVOO. Unfiltered, Unrefined. Aroma of unripe green olives, spicy with bitter aftertaste.
- POLYPHENOLS 320 mg/kg. Rich in Antioxidants. Highly Nutritious. Small farm in Messenia Peloponnese, Cold Pressed,100% Monovarietal. Koroneiki variety. Perfect for everyday Cooking and Salads. You can use it raw for dipping, salad dressings, appetizers and your daily cooking recipes. The smoke point is approximately 410F. It is a delicious fat source, which provides plenty of benefits for your body.
- ULTRA LOW ACIDITY 0.14%, The early selective harvest of the single grove is made traditionally by hands. The transportation of the olives to the mill and the cold extraction is completed the same day after harvest, in order to avoid oxidation and to protect the olive oil's nutritional integrity. Thoroughly implemented procedures and quality control ensure the lowest possible acidity and maintain the most of the beneficial health properties
- DRY FARMED. Well established olive trees have a much deeper and extensive root system that dig deep into the soil to find water and other nutritious ingredients, contributing this way to the olive oil’s unique character of the area. Trees that are cultivated with dry farming create a thick peel in the fruit which prevents parasites to downgrade the produced oil.This method results in smaller olives filled with nutritious value and ingredients that give shape to the strong personality of this oil
- HARVEST YEAR November 2020, Best before 30 December 2022. Limited production. Tin is the best packaging to protect your oil from light. To keep it fresh, use within 30 days of opening.