L&W Vermicelli Bean Threads Glass Noodles 8-pack x 2 Oz.: Non GM...
Click Image for Gallery
L&W Vermicelli Bean Threads Glass Noodles 8-pack x 2 Oz.: Non GMO Fat Free Gluten Free All-natural Ingredients
- All natural ingredients, including pea starch and mung bean starch
- In China, cellophane noodles are a popular ingredient used in stir fries, soups, and particularly hot pots. They can also be used as an ingredient in fillings for a variety of Chinese jiaozi (dumplings) and bing (flatbreads), especially in vegetarian versions of these dishes. Thicker cellophane noodles are also commonly used to imitate the appearance and texture of shark's fin in vegetarian soups. Thicker varieties, most popular in China's northeast, are used in stir fries as well as cold salad-like dishes. A popular soup using the ingredient is fried tofu with thin noodles (simplified Chinese: 油豆腐线粉汤; traditional Chinese: 油豆腐線粉湯; Pinyin: yóu dòu fu-xiàn fěn tāng). A popular Sichuan dish called ants climbing a tree consists of stewed cellophane noodles with a spicy ground pork meat sauce.
- Cellophane noodles (also known as Chinese vermicelli, bean threads, bean thread noodles, crystal noodles, or glass noodles) are a type of transparent noodle made from starch (such as mung bean starch, yam, potato starch, cassava or canna starch), and water.
- No MSG. No Preservatives. Non-GMO. Fat Free
- Gluten & Allergen Free. No artificial colors or flavors