FRAMORE, Gioconda Olives in oil from Sicily 10.2 ounce pack of t...
Click Image for Gallery
FRAMORE, Green Olives in oil from Sicily 10.2 ounce pack of two Imported from Italy
- Use them to enhance the flavor of your salads or as Pizza topping.You can eat them every day: they are ready to be served, without any additional preparation. You can try them as snacks, together with cheese, salami and ham.
- To be cooked with pasta or rice and to be tried in stews
- You can eat them as appetizers, antipasto or side dish, to garnish your meal or to improve taste of your pasta sauces (chopped).
- In Italy the number of olive cultivars goes over 700. The most important competitor country has only 20 cultivars. It seems that the oldest olive plant is located in Pisciotta (Southern Italy) Framore Olives bring to you the Authentic Italian Taste
- Perfect for every Italian recipe. Made in Italy – Product of Italy. This variety is the same variety of Castelvetrano cultivated around Castelvetrano village