Pecorino Romano - Sheep Milk Cheese Imported From Italy - Dop- -
Click Image for Gallery
Pecorino Romano - Sheep Milk Cheese Imported From Italy - DOP- - 3 Pounds
- Italian Pecorino Romano is a hard, salty Italian cheese, often used for grating, made out of 100% sheep's milk. The Italian word pecora, from which the name derives, means sheep.
- Pecorino Romano is considered the world’s finest grating cheese, hand-crafted from 100% pure sheep’s milk.
- Longer lasting than Grana or Parmigiano - a good choice for people who will not be consuming it quickly.
- Excellent with Honey and jams cut into finer pieces and served on an Antipasto or Charcuterie Plate.
- When ordering from Frank and Sal Cheese is Vacuum packed for its journey placed in a cooler with ice (Dry Ice in Summer and sometimes winter depending on your location). All our cheese is cut fresh from the wheel daily!