Fresh Summer Truffle Tuber Aestivum 4 ounces
Click Image for Gallery
Fresh Summer Truffles (Tuber Aestivum) 4 Ounces and TASTE OF TRUFFLES White Truffle Butter
- Summer Black Truffle (Tuber Aestivum) 4 Ounces and TASTE OF TRUFFLES White Truffle Butter
- Brown-black outer skin with hazel and white marbling inside, the summer truffle is a less mature sister to the Burgundy variety. Summer truffles are foraged earlier in the year than the Burgundy and are milder in taste. They can be found in Eastern Europe Italy, France, and parts of Spain.
- The Italian Black Summer truffle's fruiting body has a rough alligator skin-like surface covered with small diamond-shaped projections, molded by stones surrounding it in the soil. When mature, the Italian Black Summer truffle is near black on the surface with a pale grey flesh and white marbling that does not change color when exposed to air. It has a rich woodsy aroma with flavors of garlic, wild mushroom and earthy hazelnut undertones.
- Produce life: 1 week, kept into a refrigerator at 37.5 °F (3 °C ), wrapped in paper towel. We recommend consuming the truffles as soon as possible. In order to ensure top quality enjoyment, we recommend consuming the truffles soon after they are received
- Our Fresh White and Black Truffles, are shipped weekly, just hours after are forged. Ships from New Jersey.